Wicked


Went to watch Wicked with the sister when the family came up to visit last Christmas. Best thing I've ever seen on stage in my entire life. Sophia fared much better this time, staying awake through the whole thing. Fews days earlier the whole family was asleep by the end of the first act of The King and I.

I can never get over how perfect the singing was. You can't help but be simply captivated by everything that's happening on stage. I remember getting goosebumps when Defying Gravity came on. Such a fanboy.

Comments

  1. ahh i cant WAIT to watch this. been meaning to since I came but havent found the proper time yet. should do soon! i've already listened to the soundtrack and im in love with the songs. ive also heard that its really really good so that adds on to the anticipation. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts