Hyde Park, London


That day was gorgeous. The sun was out and the sky was noticeably void of clouds, revealing that beautiful blue hue. Such weather is rare and I have learn to consciously make the decision to go out when such weather is present. I ended up strolling aimlessly all over Hyde Park, which is massive by the way.


At one point I just threw myself on the grass and lay there for a few minutes. Ended up having dirtying my pants because I just had to accidentally pick a muddy spot. Genius move! But I was in such a carefree mood with the holiday spirit and all.




Comments

  1. Hey Stanley,what lense did you use to capture these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You really take good pictures. They are awesome. :) 
    Hope studies are treating you well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts