Hello 2011

Last year was amazing. I'm amazed myself because 2009 was really good and it was definitely hard to top but I stand corrected. There were many wonderful moments amidst the also numerous occasion when I felt like tearing my hair out. But I appreciate those moment too because its when you find out a lot about yourself; self reflection.

I just want to thank God for being so good. Pastor in church have been talking about 2011 being the year of the double portion blessing. So I'm really looking forward to what God has in store for me this year! Its going to a very important because things that will happen this year will take an effect on the rest of my life.

Besides that, school resumes this Wednesday! I've had a really good break from the hectic life of KTJ and its time to get back to it. Last six months in school and I intend to make it count. I'll do my usual recap of the past year soon. Until then, take care. 

Comments

  1. Magdalyn Liew, a spokeswoman at Singapore Exchange, declined to comment. “ASX makes no comment on its share price,” Matthew Gibbs, a spokesman for ASX, said in an e-mail. “But at our recent half-year result announcement the CEO restated the board's ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts