New Toys

Chinese New Year is around the corner! Its my other favourite time of the year besides Christmas. I went with dad to get new clothes, something that my family do each year. New clothes to wear while visiting relatives and friends during this time of year.

I got a little something extra. I managed to convince my dad to make a stop at Low Yat plaza to get this little gizmo for my camera. I suck in flash photography and I avoid it at all cost. So in the spirit of the new year I will attempt to master flash photography or at least produce some decent pictures while using flash. I got this wireless trigger for my flash so this means I can position my flash anywhere and fire it remotely from my camera.



Happy Chinese New Year! I'll be looking to a long 10 days break which will be occupied with good food and company.

Comments

Popular Posts