Final Night Dinner (FOBISSEA Music Festival 2009)

This dinner dance thing was held after our grand gala performance which was on that last night. The hall was packed with people and I had loads of fun performing. We had quite a range of songs so it kept things interesting.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The party was held at the Blue Leaf Pavillion, I'd say that its a place made specifically for people to host parties. Food was gooood! Even then, my compliments is an understatement. You have NO IDEA how good the food was during the whole trip. Everything was just top class.

Photobucket

Best dish among all is the "10 Hour Cooked Beef". I'm even salivating right now thinking about it. Wow, that has to be the best beef I've ever taste! Its so tender and it practically melts in your mouth, and I don't think the cow was massaged with sake. The beef had the right balance of fat and meat which makes it even more tasty. I found out that the fella serving out the beef was actually the chef. Apparently it took more than 10 hours to cook it. 0____0

Later everyone hit the dance floor. They had a space right next to the hall that we were dining in for us to get crazy. The people who arganised this are such pros. Lighting was very interesting which gave me a lot to experiment with, in terms of photography.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was slightly awkward though, with kids jumping all around you. Well it is like a nightclub minus the alchohol. We have iced tea, as usual. Hmm.....the selection of songs tend to lean towards the Disney-ish side. So yeah, at parts it was wierd but I had fun with songs like I Gotta Feeling and Jai Ho.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Popular Posts