Caroling in KTJ

We had caroling yesterday. I had such a great time, singing and taking pictures. Everyone was walking around holding candles, some people had angel wings and halos. We started at the art centre and covered all the houses including the principal's.

I think its a really nice way to end the term with everybody just chillaxing. The atmosphere was very relaxed, with the coming term break and Christmas which is just around the corner. Oh! We went past the new boarding house which will be opening next term, Alia. And the place looks like a hotel! They have a garden smack in the middle of their house. lol







Hmm...now I find taking pictures at night rather interesting despite hating it last time. Having a 1.4 lens helps alot, and the D90 is able to go up to ISO 1600. All these pictures were taken at ISO 1600 and some ISO 2000. Need to set everything manually though, right down to the white balance but it was interesting.

Really happy with the results because for the first time I don't have to post-process the photos! Well, I tried but the colours are naturally saturated so boosting it in any way just makes everything too orangy.


HAhah, I have the craziest bunch of friends. Zarif made a wax like structure on his hands. The only way to do that is to drip the wax slowly. *ouch*





This has to be my favourite picture of the day. Thankyou Nishyo for requesting this picture to be taken in the first place. lol I feel like printing dozens of copies of this photograph and distribute it as Christmas card. Hmm.....perhaps I will =D Happy Holidays!

Popular Posts