A little treat: Russian/China Dolls

I promised to post pictures of these China dolls in my post. I don't really consider this as a "new" post of my month long series. Just a little treat for the great response I've had so far. In the past weeks I have met many "faces" here! And I hope to see you here again.

Ok. I got these dolls in Haarbin, China which is near the Russia/China border. I know these dolls are Russian BUT I'm pretty sure its manufactured in China, thats why I called it the Russia/China Dolls. I bought one for only 5 rmb (Rm 2.50/$1). These dolls make great Christmas gifts, having such vibrant colours.

These cheap ones can "open" up to 5 times, while slightly more expensive ones (RMB 10/Rm5/$2). HAahahhaah...I felt like I hit the jackpot when I found these dolls. It actually costs lest than the usual boring stationary that people give. Last year, Christmas shopping was such a breeze!

DSC_5153


DSC_5156


DSC_5162


China-Russia Dolls

I hope that you've all enjoyed your journey with me through China so far! The Beijing Olympics 2008 is coming up and I can't wait to see the opening =) It opens on such an auspicious day, the 08/08/08.

Comments

  1. That seems to be a peaceful treat! :)
    And well done too.

    Link? Ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool... Can i get one friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah...i will if i ever get the chance to go back to China again =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful....simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Windwalker!

    Really appreciate you coming by every once in a while. You're one of my very first loyal readers =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, actually...im more impressed with photohraphy haha...nice shots there~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks alot Raymond! Hahaahh...you make me sound like such a pro =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dolls..
    and the photography is just great!!! nice fade away shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks alot Freddy. You're so generous with you compliments =) I'm flattered...ahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks alot Freddy. You're so generous with you compliments =) I'm flattered...ahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts