Helium Music Festivel 2012: Concert Part 1

helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon

The music scene is pretty much local which I think is pretty awesome. It's nice seeing the local music scene in action. Bands I remember playing are Ash (who opened for Coldplay last weekend) and Duke Special. I definitely stick out like a sore thumb, probably the only Asian to set foot in this music festival or even Ballymahon in general. I was staying with a good friend from Ireland, Noel and most of his friends were down there that weekend. Roughly about thirty of them, such great craic.

Another great thing was the weather. The day I landed I had nothing but rain but the sun decided to come up that weekend. Makes camping much more enjoyable because you get to factor out the mud. Sunlight also makes great photos, I went crazy with the camera.

helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon
helium-music-festival-2012-ballymahon

Comments

Popular Posts