6th Form Committee: Round 2


Its great to be back home. Nothing like having the luxury of going to sleep without turning on the alarm clock. I've been sleeping so well for the past few days! Its very rare that I get good quality deep sleep and dreams on consecutive nights. Studying is going alright, not as hardcore as I hoped it would be but its moving along slowly so its all good. The coming exam is a do or die thing. Basically I need to ace all three subjects or I will not be going to university. No pressure right.

Then there's also the realisation that the coming term would be my very last term in KTJ. Time sure flies. There's this mixed feeling where you feel sad because everyone will be going their separate ways and begin a new chapter of their life but on the other hand there's this sense of anticipation of whats to come. I've spent countless hours daydreaming about life with snow and backpacking around Europe. Very often I have to remind myself that I still have this little thing in the way of all those things; A level examinations.

Hmm, right now I'm thinking about lunch. Not breakfast because I wake up around lunch time. I'm thinking curry mee. Fragrant curry broth with the wantan noodle variety. Perhaps ask for extra fu zhok and tou fu pok.

A little info about the pictures. Took it a while back for the 6th Form Committee. Very fun shoot and it helps that I'm starting to get the hang of off-camera flash photography. Now I want more external flash units! I remember reading about a photographer, Joe Mcnally who uses up to ten flash units. Crazy dude, but the pictures are amazing.


Comments

  1. This series of pics has SUCH a super-sunny vibe! Like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grace. I love how fun-loving the pics look =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yo =) Still experimenting though with this kind of photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts