A Tour Around the Dorm Area

Alright, today I am gonna show you around my dorm area. Its off limits to outsiders so consider this as an exclusive tour xP
Photobucket
This is how the dorm building looks like.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's some clothes hanging. We have to do our own laundry here (which I absolutely detest) by hand! However, there is laundry service for the clothes and uniform that they have provided.

Photobucket
Beautifully decorated toilet door, done by the occupants of the previous camp trainees.

Photobucket
These water tubs are for use when we run out of water (which happens quite frequently). We're supposed to bath using our own buckets. Some uncivilized people actually jumped into it and bathed there. I detest that idea. Two weeks later, I was doing the same thing..... =D

Photobucket
Inside of my dorm.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are the pictures of a few friends that I've met. People here are really warm and friendly. We bond alot bitching about the trainers and problems we have with the camp. Initially everyone was mixing around with people of their own race.

Soon after a week or so, we were all laughing and joking around together, which I think is really awesome. The people in this camp come from the 'Triple S"-the states of Sabah, Sarawak, and Selangor.

Comments

  1. Oh wow! I totally miss my camp.. :(
    Haha all of you are like jakuns, jump into the water tub summore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buildings look tiny on the outside, but huge on the inside! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts