Dionne

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You must be wondering why I have been bombarding you with kids pictures for the past month or so. Simple answer. I have nothing else to blog about! This is all that I could compile in the short time I had.

Well, Dionne is the DIVA of the group. The drama queen extreme, she adds a kick of sass to the family. She's really photogenic and it was easy getting her to pose, she had no qualms about getting photographed and even bugged me to photograph her. Looks like she's a natural poser!

Comments

  1. Wow... that little girl Dionne is cute and photogenic.. Its amazing how you took every shot of her.. I like the first and the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dione is absolutely photogenic and that smile melts hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts