My First Award

I got an award from ZOEY. Never got one before. I know its not by some fancy pancy organization but its pretty cool nonetheless. Thanks Zoey, so sweet of you.


XXtra Ordinary Blogger Award!



"These blog award is intended only for blogger, who has that intense passion for blogging, always there at my BLOG to greet us, and finally the BLOGGER who is simply XXTRA ORDINARY"
~Zoey Wynz~

So I gotta make a speech right :) Alright, here it goes.

I want to thank all those who have supported me all these while including my parents who have always nagged at me to get off the computer. I also want to thank myself for being able to write such extra-ordinary posts which many people like. Jump back, kiss myself! I could not have done it without one very special person............me.

Hhahaha....LOLZ. Just thank you Zoey for the award :)

Comments

  1. No prob at all... cause u deserve it.. love the way u blog.. make me smile & laugh.. & say what??? hehhe keep it going ya :D so funny with ur speech but creative too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it. I can tell already that you are an extraordinary blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts