Back in Edinburgh


I've been back for about a week now. The flat has been sorted out. It's still very bare but at least everything has been unpacked.  I love how Edinburgh has been sunny all week. This rarely happens. I made a mental note to enjoy it while it lasts. Reacclimatising have not been going very well. My Scottish flatmate complains about how warm it is. The heating bills will not be pretty.

It's nice seeing the rest of the gang. People were trickling in over the past week. We've been going around visiting people in their new flats. We don't live directly next to each other any more but there is always someone you know living at the end of the street or the next block. 

So yeah. Life is good. Still thinking about people back in Malaysia, hope you guys are keeping well. And I have this sudden obsession for spaghetti meatballs.

Comments

Popular Posts