Redang Island Trip: Market


This was a rather interesting place though I'm not a big fan of the fluorescent lighting. The place was rather quiet apart from the tired and hungover batch of city kids browsing through the stores. You can find all sorts of local produce like the keropok lekor and turtle eggs, which I was not too happy about.

The air is filled with a general sense of restlessness, the kind where you can take notice of a fly buzzing around the area and see haystacks rolling by. I reckon that the whole rundown feel (which make interesting photos) is not exactly a huge pulling factor. Still, it was interesting exploring the area which was filled with nooks and crannies. The keropok packages get stacked so high occasionally it feels like you're maneuvering through a maze.



Comments

  1. Can you share with us what lens you're using? The bokeh is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a variety of prime lenses but this one is the 50mm 1.4 on a D3 body (for this particular set). But now I usually have the 24mm 1.4 on my D90 which is just about the same. And I also own a 35mm 1.8 which is now redundant ever since I bought the 24mm haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts