Back to Penang

Visited the place once more during the recent holidays. Brings back memories of me jetting all over town for food in during my internship lunch breaks. This visit was rather short though because the cruise ship would leave in the evening so we practically had a few hours to eat our hearts out. Hmm, don't have much to write about this time, the pictures will probably do a better job explaining.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love this post, Stanley. I'm going to share this on my Facebook. Great photos that speak a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last shot :) Tried to do that last time in Melaka, old lady closed the doors :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nostalgic and amazing shots; you really don't need words to describe them anymore! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, you should consider pro photography. these pictures are so good. the ones with the retro penang doors are classic. and i love the breakfast scene where the old man's having his half-boiled eggs. the green plate and the left lady's hot pink top really stands out in beautiful contrast...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, its just a serious hobby. I doubt it'll ever translate into a full time job haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed them =) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This uncle was very obliging considering I took quite sometime fumbling with my settings hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures, i liked them a lot, last year i went to malaysia and dubai both and i loved being there, see more at www.DubaiFunHolidays.com and enjoy photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts