Ban Sudprapai Coffee Shop, Khao San Road, Bangkok

During my last trip to Bangkok, I found this cute little shop along Khao San road. Its so small you can miss it very easily. The place is more of an art gallery/coffee shop kind of thing, where people can sip on a cuppa and enjoy the art of display.

Photobucket

The lady at the counter said that all the paintings were actually done by her friend, all original works. To me the pictures, cute as they are adds loads of character to the coffee shop which makes it stand out from the other shops.

ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road

And now the art. Don't care what the more 'sophisticated-artsy-people might say about it. I think this artist's work is pretty cool. *these pictures may not be reproduced or copied in anyway* The lady at the shop made this very clear when I was snapping away

ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road
Photobucket
ban-suprapai-coffee-khao-san-road

Hahha, I think one day when I'm old and retired, I'll open a nice little coffee shop like this and have my lifetime storage of pictures hung all over the wall. Good idea don't you think?

Popular Posts