What a Week

Last week was plain awesome, perhaps the best week of the year so far. I guess the vacation and festive season contributed a whole lot! I've been waiting to travel for quite a bit and I finally got to get out of the house.

This trip brought me to Malaysia's famous duty free island, Langkawi, the land of cheap booze and chocolate (yes!!!). My family decided this time to go a little cheaper on accommodation this time (we only sleep in the hotel anyway) so we could spend more on other luxuries!

Its gonna be one long story so I'll start now....

Last Wednesday, I woke up at 5 a.m. in the morning grumbling about how early I had to get up to catch the flight. Everything was a blur as I dragged my luggage to the car and went back to sleep as we make our way to the amazing Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)


Photobucket

Photobucket

We checked into the place and sat at the waiting area. I took note of all the 'ang mohs' on the same flight and concluded that its the 'ang moh' season. There were kids frolicking in the area. I giggled and wondered if I used to be like that.

Photobucket
This is what my sister had to look at for the whole flight....


Photobucket

Photobucket
My sister and I (LOL) were hungry so we descided to get the nasi lemak, which costs RM 8 (you can get 7 same packs for the same price). Unlike most people, I LOVE airplane food. The aluminum packaging, the tiny spoons packed in those airtight plastic which you have to tear open with your teeth, and everything about it just appeals to me.


Photobucket
This, dear friends is the view for the window. The plane approached the island for landing. I looked out the window and smiled, picturing how awesome this vacation is gonna be.


Photobucket
Well the plane landed and we took our stuff and got to our rented car and drove to the hotel. Looking out the car window, and watching the scenes go by gave me a really good feeling on how the trip is gonna turn out.

And yeah! If you noticed already I've decided to do away with the trademark signs on the photos. Takes too much time anyways and spoils the picture. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I used to like airplane food - when it was more like food. You're looks pretty much like it's edible - although the presentation is lacking. Had it looked like your eggrolls on the mountain top it would be much more exciting to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts