Kids, Bundles of Joy

Recently, there was this gathering at my house and there were kids! I love kids (erm....not that way). Its so easy to photograph them. They're normally not camera shy and their expressions are just so pure and full of joy.

And I found these awesome new lens at home. My dad bought it a long time ago and forgot about it. Its an add-on lens so I just screw the on the current ones. These lens gives me a wider angle of view and some vignettes! Most photographer sees vignettes as a defect but I think it add a dramatic twist to the photographs.

Photobucket

They look so cute and natural here! The little brother is being hyper and the older brother looks slightly annoyed =)

Photobucket

Little brother even more hyper here!

Photobucket

Kids sure do love their chocolates.

Photobucket

He's executing one of his favourite moves from his favourite movie, "Kungfu Panda"! Its so nice to see kids in their element. They can be annoying at times but their charm makes it impossible to hate them.

Photobucket

This picture was taken with them kids crowding over me with me lying on the floor.

Photobucket

This is the sugar taking effect on the kids! They were somersaulting all over the small grass. I wish I was that flexible =_=

Photobucket

Final group picture of the kids.

Comments

  1. they are so cute (:
    i like shooting little kids too, they make any picture full of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, and can you sleep with your bundle of joys? ;)
    They are sweet! And lively!
    Regards, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...kids crowding over me with me lying on the floor..."
    That reminds me of my nephews when they were kids! I had to play the same part as you, on the floor!
    Now they are neary 25 - but we had a lot of fun then, and still today when they come to visit me (somehow I feel like a granny just now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhahha.....yeah kids are so cute and adorable. Sometimes you wish they never grow up....like my little sister =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and happy photos of the kids. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I left a reply message for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids are my favorite photography subjects too. They're natural and full of fun. By the way, I like your perspectives. They're freshly executed. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stanley: Very nice photos of the kids. You did a nice job and I think they will enjoy your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. faces of sweet happiness.
    their brat behavior is sometimes irritating, sometimes refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not fair, Stanley - loading those kids up on chocolate so they would perform for your pictures! LOL.
    They sure are cute and looks like you were all having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great kid shots, Stanley. You're lucky to have them around. All my grandchildren live abroad, so I have to rely on my kids' blogs for photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahah...new lens got little vignettes at certain focal ranges =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wonder how i came here 0_o. i often browse photos at deviantart and i can say ur photos are quite good =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAhaha....I do learn by looking at the professional photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice! kids are the happiest creatures in the world! they can be so happy even in the simplest things.

    nice shots stanley.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kids rocks! Great pics, Stanley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts