Christmas is coming


So that time of the year is approaching again, well it is approaching much quicker in my flat at least. My flatmate Ben has already started putting up the Christmas decorations. This time next week, it will be winter wonderland in our humble abode. Speaking of winter, it is getting COLD. The best purchase of my life was the electric blanket I bought a few months ago. To the guy who invented it, you are my hero, saving one frozen ass at a time.

Life as I know it is really hectic at the moment. For those who have yet to know, I am currently in my first clinical year of medicine. That means lots of roaming around the wards, rubbing shoulders with knowledgeable consultants and doing general pretend doctor stuff. I am down at the hospital most days of the week. My free time will be spent either revising (exams in 3 weeks...eeeekkkkkkk), at the gym or working on other projects like TEDxUniversityofEdinburgh and The Medics Reveal (risque charity dance show by medics). 

I will be flying back home for Christmas this year and I am super exited about it. 30 degrees, hallelujah!

Comments

Popular Posts