The Vatican


The Vatican is grand. There is this whole feeling of wealth and power in the atmosphere. Though I thought it was ironic to find a vendor selling Playboy magazines not a hundred metres away from the entrance of St Peter's basilica. Satire?

Anyway the past week was a blur. How does one end up having so many things to do? Thursday was a tough one. I was up at eight in the morning and had things on the entire day, finally crashing into bed at three in the morning after work. This weekend the Malaysian Society is running a cultural fair and we'll be cooking lots of yummy local food. I'm really looking forward to this and will be helping out with some cooking. The best part about cooking is that you get to 'taste' food throughout the day. I could use some proper food. All I had over the past week was cereal and takeaway. Then there are projects to finish writing up, work to catch up on and half marathon preparations which I am seriously falling behind. 

Oh Stan, SORT YOUR LIFE OUT.



Comments

Popular Posts