L' Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Naples


I remember having an extensive debate with my flatmate Max on the origins of pizza. We never really came to a conclusion but to me the Margherita Pizza will always come from Naples, Italy. Visiting this shop was surreal. It was the same one that Julia Roberts went to in Eat, Pray, Love. Service was brisk. Looking around I spotted a good mix of both locals and tourists. The pizza were priced decently so I wasn't surprised. I liked how they didn't jump on the whole fame bandwagon and rip tourists off. 

The Italians have always given me a very good impression of their work ethic. They put a lot of passion into what they do and are proud of the quality they produce. Yes, I came to this conclusion after having that pizza. It was that good.




Comments

Popular Posts