Happy Times


This space is in need of some colour! Been posting too much black and white stuff lately. So it was quite a nice surprise finding this batch of photographs hiding at some corner of iPhoto. This happened back during the Chinese New Year period when Aunty Tuckshop cooked dinner for us. The food reminded me of home cooked food and how much I miss it. Last weekend mom made pork ribs! Soo good I had quite a few.

Recently, I had this sudden realisation of how quickly things are moving. In about eight weeks I will be sitting for my final A level exams and two weeks after that, school comes to an end. This will mark the end of a chapter in life and the beginning of a new one. Its as if time has been on steroids.


Comments

  1. And things only seem to speed up as you get older! Wonderful pictures as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I constantly remind myself to soak in the moment and not let it rush by. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts