True Coffee, Phuket

It was early in the morning when the cruise ship docked on the island, Phuket which is called paradise by many, an image obtained thanks to one of the Bond movies. Things is it was raining on that day, so I spent some time holing in coffee shops all over Phuket. Sky was moody and I remember that at one point, while I was strolling along the beaches the sky just broke open. I ran like mad to the nearest shop for shelter, quickly stuffing my camera into my bag. You know, water and technology don't get along to well.

So this is one of the coffee shops I took refuge in. I liked how nice the design was, trendy and cosy. They had this sofa that stretched from one end of the shop to the other and filled with huge pillows. This is definitely where you wanna be on a rainy day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Lol running randomly into the cafe and you still choose a nice one! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts