Apam Balik @ Penang, Malaysia

A little more about Penang. This time: a man and his car selling charcoal roasted apam balik. Simple, authentic and delicious. I find myself missing the food in Penang, recalling the time when I went totally berserk on food piling up to four different types of food. That was just dinner. I guess its best that I don't live there lest the amazing culinary experience of Penang reflect itself on my waistline :S

apam-balik-penang
apam-balik-penang
apam-balik-penang
apam-balik-penang
apam-balik-penang

And school has been great so far albeit a little busy with Prefects Night coming up. But I'm pretty excited about it as we'll be serving the entire school dinner that night. Then there's the whole house singing thing which is a really fun event for the whole boarding house despite the fact that the juniors could prove to be a challenge to handle at times. But all is well. =)

Looking forward to the Merdeka break. Will be heading down to Melaka with the church youth group! Good food here I come. I've been so busy with school life for the past year I hardly get a chance to catch up with these people. So it would be nice to finally get the chance to hang. I foresee sleepless nights with loads of Boggle and Risk!

Comments

  1. Great photography ;-)

    Cheers from Abu Dhabi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I was there in Melaka as well. Wonder if we bumped into each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts