FOBISSEA Music Festival in Manila, Phillipines

Note: Just a quick hi to everyone! Sorry for keeping this space empty for so long. They wanted to to charge me 500 pesos an hour for internet at the hotel so I was like no way I'm gonna pay that amount of money. In Singapore now for the THIMUN confererence. Had a short panic at KLCC when I lost my boarding pass one hour before the flight. THANK GOD it was all sorted out in the end. It had me running all over the place.

I had such a good time there, singing in such a big choir. Everything was executed very well, from the police motorbike in front of our buses that allows us to buzz through traffic (apparently we can drive in the opposite lane and its the other driver's job to avoid us) to the food.

Our final visit to the slums in the Phillipines was also another amazing experience. I had no idea that the kids were literally studying in a dumpsite. The stench from the rubbish was really strong. Will talk more about this later.

Photobucket
The team happy and ready to go.

Photobucket
Been such a long time since I had a McD breakfast burger. =D

Photobucket
Photo of me in the plane =D I repeat.....a photo of me!! (lol I know its rare)

Photobucket
This is the hall that we performed in. The size is massive! And the sound system is just too good to describe. We had some solo performance one of the nights and the microphones made the singers sound so good, though talent was a big factor too.

Alright I gotta head to bed now. Gotta wake up later to do some lobbying and such. Live long and prosper!

Oh, and a big thanks to my Dad who so generously sponsored me and let me experience this event. Had such a great time. Thanks pa!

Popular Posts