The Call of Duty

Photobucket

I am one of the lucky few who have been picked randomly for this National Service program which will last for 3 months. So, off I will go tomorrow and I will see you guys again when I come back on the 8th of June.

Photobucket
Look, I am all packed up. HAhah, I hope I did not overpacked!

Photobucket
I even bought some books to bring along today, just in case I have time to burn.

You must be thinking "NO!!!, How can I survive 3 months without reading Stanley's blog???". Well, guess what? You would not need to suffer from the withdrawal symptoms. I have pre-posted 3 months worth of blogging material already =)

So goodbye for now and see you soon. I will sorely miss all of you.

Cheers,
Stanley


*Update
Sorry guys, I really tried posting ahead but I ran out of material. Its 12 o'clock in the middle of the night now and I'm really sleepy. I'm supposed to wake up in 6 hours to sign in at the camp. So, I think I got till the middle of May, so no posts for 3 to 4 week till I get back! DO hold on =)

Comments

  1. you call that overpack? you should see dave's suitcase! hahaha... (i just came back from sending him off)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will certainly miss you Stanley, and will be thinking about you while you are doing this thing that I do not understand. I expect it will be a character-building experience for you. Keep your chin up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care while at the camp! Will keep you in prayers.

    Thanks for keeping us occupied with scheduled posts -- really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts