View from the Mountains

Next morning we headed to Gunung Machincang. I remember going there the last time and all the fun that I had. This time I wanted to go back with my camera! Yesterday, I did not charge my battery so the camera DIED in the middle of my mangrove trip. Arghh!!! That taught me a lesson I guess...

Photobucket
First is the ride up the mountain with the cable car. Its pretty steep but the view is magnificent! Just try not to imagine any James Bond-esque scenes happening with the cables snapping and you plunging to you death kinda stuff.....

Photobucket
Me and the sister at the top. The parents stayed at the bottom. Dad accompanied mom who does not have a stomach for heights. We both practically sat there for quite some time, just taking in the view. There was also a nice breeze going on (I have a thing for wind).

Then we have to take a short hike to get to the curve bridge. Getting down was easy but getting back up was not as fun.

Photobucket
Going there, you'll see loads of couples. Some even came in matching clothes!

Photobucket
The wind up there is quite strong so you can feel the bridge sway a little. However just have some faith that the people who designed this bridge did a good job.

Photobucket
More couples.........me a papparazi wannabe??

Photobucket
Ah, the view! This does not need words to describe it.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. That is spectacular! But I would have been down there with your mother. I am terrified of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thanks! HAhahah....its not as scary as one would imagine. The view would wash all your worries away.

    Shrav, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts