Back in business


This is the longest hiatus I have been on. Gone without a trace. No explanation whatsoever. I've been sharing my thoughts on this space for five years now and I intend to keep going. Apologies for disappearing so suddenly, I do get the occasional email asking why I haven't put anything up for such a long time. Here's a short questionnaire to bring you up to speed.

Why the hiatus?
Other parts of my life demanded attention so I had to let this space slide under the radar for a bit.

Have you been up to much? 
Yeah! I had a great summer spending time in the USA, Edinburgh, Thailand and back home in Malaysia. A huge chunk of my time last semester was spent desperately trying to pass medical exams. It was  the toughest exam period I have gone through yet. 

I am currently in my 3rd year, unleashed on the wards. Learning is very hands on which is much more my style. 

Are you still taking photographs?
Yes and no. I have been doing lots of paid work, which is lovely but it would be nice getting back to taking pictures just for the heck of it without the need to worry about client expectations. 

Is that a new Macbook Air I spot?
YES!!!! My old laptop passed on to computer purgatory. The new love of my life comes with an i7 processor and 8GB of RAM so it's pretty sweet. Photoshop works like butter melting in the summer sun. Thanks pa. 

Will you be blogging frequently again?
I'm trying to get back to the twice a week routine so we'll see how it goes. 

Comments

Popular Posts