Summer has begun, so has the term

So that time of year has come. Trees are filled with leaves once again. People sit on the meadows, soaking in the sun. Take a deep breath in an you will catch a whiff of smoke from the disposable barbeques roasting all sorts of delicious treats. That my friends signals the beginning of summer. 

Unfortunately, my new term has started as well. 

We had a total of five weeks holiday, two of which I spent redoing some exams. Evidently it hasn't been the smoothest of journeys but I am thankful for being able to make it this far. I did however managed to visit Prague, Istanbul and Santorini so loads of pictures will be up soon. Had a really good time eating good food and lying in the sun all day. I read two books which is more leisure reading than I've done all year. 

Hopefully with the sun out I will have the incentive to get out there and take more photographs. Edinburgh is absolutely gorgeous when the weather is good. All I want to do is sit outside with a mocha coconut frappuccino (my current obsession) from Starbucks.


Comments

Popular Posts