Hello there! Updates and a few photos.

Oh god. I feel like I have to apologise for being so lazy with the blog every time I post something up here. (*adds in a rant about life being a medical student). To simply put it, I don't have much material to put up. Thinking back most of the things that go up here were based on places or restaurants I have visited with the family, all who are back home in Malaysia. Unfortunately I can't afford to do that here, being on a tight student budget and all.

Frankly I haven't been doing a huge deal of interesting stuff. If I were to post things up regularly, they will be about my trips to the library or the exciting discovery of how to take even less time to cook dinner. Hint: I now live off homemade wraps. They take two minutes maximum to make.

On rare occasion I do get to wander around the city. This is my third year living here and I am still discovering little nooks and crannies around the city that I have never seen before. Here are some pictures of Dean Village which is found right on the Water of Leith, which used to be a milling village.  It feels like your own little spot right in the middle of the city. I think it is pretty cool how you can find places like this right next to the city center.



On a separate note, I will be working extremely hard for the upcoming exams in May to make sure I don't have to resit papers during my already short summer break. Term resumes on 15th of June! Currently my summer plans involve traveling to Prague, Austria, Budapest, Istanbul, Athens, and Santorini. Definitely something worth working towards and probably accumulate blogging material for the next five years haha.

Comments

Popular Posts