2014 Here We Go!

*wipes cobwebs away*

Hello and Happy New Year! I was looking through my archives and 2013 was not a great year for blogging. Hopefully I'll be able to set aside a little more time for it this year. I just don't get the chance to source for travel materials anymore as I am pretty much stuck with studying most of the time. But I passed all my winter exams so that's a relief. Great way to start the year. 

Last weekend, I attended the 'Halfway Ball' with the rest of my class. Had a great time celebrating the occasion with friends. We are all halfway through medicine! It was held at the Balmoral Hotel which is such a beautiful venue. Also it was good seeing people all dressed up as opposed to our usual library/zombie apparel.

Here are some photos from a highland trip taken a while back.


Comments

Popular Posts