coffee break


I just got my wisdom tooth taken out today using a minor surgical operation. My face is aching from post operative pain. Other than that life has been pretty good. The Edinburgh Malaysian society had a gathering last Sunday to welcome all the new people joining us. I was up all Saturday night cooking with Wei Minh, Yii Fong and Kaushal. 

We were making curry chicken and nasi lemak. It's nice cooking because you get to eat at the same time too. Good ole' home cooked food. A good change to my usual diet of ten minute meals. Too lazy to cook these days.

I'm trying to get my head around the whole new neuro module. The brain can be quite complicated so it can take time to figure things out. I also bought a new stethoscope! I stood in front of the mirror for a good five minutes with that thing around my neck. #dreamliveson.

Comments

Popular Posts