Japan Trip: Gotemba Premium Outlet


This is one of places we visited during the Japan tour. The Gotemba Premium Outlet, as the name suggest is an area selling off-season premium items at competitive prices. Stuff there is relatively cheap but I still spend most of my time thinking about empty my wallet would be if I bought something. The area itself is huge. Think Disneyland but instead of rides you have branded outlets like Coach and Burberry.

The place was packed with people, both tourists and locals alike. So yeah, most of my time was spent people watching and taking pictures. These things cost nothing. Walking around you'll see people flashing their bling while shopping for more bling. There were lots of people with pets too, dogs in particular. This concept is rather foreign to me as I can never imagine myself buying clothes while holding a chihuahua.

Comments

Popular Posts