I Really Wanna Watch Zombieland

Update: I got the tickets! Alright I'll see you people who will be going next Wednesday.





The trailer itself got me interested (just as every other trailer). Looks like one awesome movie to watch. Come on, everyone loves a good zombie flick.
Advertlets have always been giving out tickets to watch movie premiers, and I've never made an effort to write up a convincing post on why I should be given tickets to watch the movie.

Well, now that I'll be out from school for term break, the screening time is actually convenient for me! For those who do not know, I attend a boarding school. And yeah, we're not allowed to go out of schools during weekdays for any reason let alone to watch a movie.

And I think its also time I meet all the wonderful people I've known online all these while. Haih, I want to be in those camwhore pictures that everyone post online after these big screenings happen. lol =____=

A pair of tickets each (that’s two tickets) would be given to the first 15 Bloggers who write a post up in their site on how badly they want to watch Zombieland!

Hmm, show how badly I want it?

How about, the screening which is on the 8th of December is my BIRTHDAY. And I think that it would be nice to watch a movie premier on the night of my birthday. Is that too much to ask? =D


Click here is you want to win tickets too

Popular Posts